Sunday, September 30, 2018

New Beginnings🖤

Just like all great literature, it's best to start at the beginning. 

Hey, my name's Raye - it's actually Rachel Essex but Raye sounds cooler. I'm 19 years of age and from a small town in England. So I basically sound like your average Joe (no offence Joe's, it's just an expression) but there are things that make me unique, as there are with everybody. There are no two people who are exactly alike. I guess the thing that makes me unique is that I'm letting you into my life without truly knowing you, for entertainment. 


Now I sound crazy... oh well. 

(I swear I'm not)

I've never been good at hiding my emotions, I've always worn my heart on my sleeve. Now, I'm wearing it all over the internet. This is something I've wanted to do for a long time and as many of you who read "On My Way" will know, it is not my first attempt. Hopefully, this one is more successful. Recent events have helped me to realise that you can't hold back, if there's something you want then you have to go for it, shoot your shot! Well that's exactly what this is, my shot. 


This blog isn't particular or specific, it's about life, literature, falling in love, travel, it's varied and exciting. Much like me, or how I would like to be, maybe this is a step in the right direction. Welcome to my not-so-secret memoir. Although, the difference here is that it's not only my online journal, but it's an outlet for others too. Anybody who wants advice, has questions they want answering, has ideas or suggestions - ANYTHING! Speak up, send me an email or a DM and I'll be more than happy to help. Everything will be anonymous if you wish, there's no judgement at all! I assure you nothing is too weird or crazy for me, this is a safe space. 


So, as I finish my first blog post, whilst watching the fifth season of Brooklyn Nine Nine - terrific show - I want to thank you guys for embarking on this adventure with me. 

"If you want to shine bright like the sun, first you have to burn like the sun" - A. P.J. Abdul Kalam
Shine bright Sunshine,
Ray x

Email: rayofsunshineblog@hotmail.com

IG: https://www.instagram.com/rayeofsunshineblog/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Losing a Loved One

  I know I'm terrible with posting. Honestly, this whole year has had all of us through a loop and I haven't had the motivation or t...